Hello, my name is Beverley Gous and I am an Ofsted-registered childminder based in the Manton Heights / Brickhill area of Bedford, very close to Edith Cavell Primary School.
I am fully insured, DBS-checked, and paediatric first aid trained. I am also a member of Coram PACEY.
I have three children of my own (now grown up) and have been married for over 30 years. I provide a safe, nurturing and homely environment where children feel secure, valued and happy.
Children enjoy a wide range of play-based learning activities, including:
- Indoor and outdoor play in a fully enclosed garden
- Arts and crafts, messy play, dressing up and baking
- Reading, singing, dancing, puzzles and creative activities
- Encouragement of physical activity and social development
During the week, we regularly attend toddler groups, story and song sessions, nature walks, and visit local parks and playgrounds.
In school holidays, I offer exciting outings, such as farms, soft play centres, museums, libraries, train rides and parks beyond Bedford.I can offer funded childcare hours for 9-month-olds, 2-year-olds and 3–4-year-olds, up to 30 hours per week (subject to eligibility).
HoursMonday to Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Extended hours may be available by arrangement. I do not usually offer evening or weekend care, though this may be considered in special circumstances.
MealsI provide healthy, nutritious meals and snacks, and I am happy to cater for dietary requirements, allergies and preferences.
If you’re looking for a caring, experienced and reliable childminder, I’d love to hear from you.
Mobile 07766 937 437 | Email: beverleygous@yahoo.co.uk
- Indoor and outdoor play in a fully enclosed garden
- Arts and crafts, messy play, dressing up and baking
- Reading, singing, dancing, puzzles and creative activities
- Encouragement of physical activity and social development
In school holidays, I offer exciting outings, such as farms, soft play centres, museums, libraries, train rides and parks beyond Bedford.
Extended hours may be available by arrangement. I do not usually offer evening or weekend care, though this may be considered in special circumstances.
If you’re looking for a caring, experienced and reliable childminder, I’d love to hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment